JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Gladiatorial Adventures
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Gladiatorial Adventures
    GreySage

Mon May 04, 2015 6:12 pm  
    Gladiatorial Adventures

Can anyone point me toward published adventures (from any edition) that include gladiatorial combat?

I am aware that the Age of Worms AP from Dungeon Magazine prominently features gladiatorial combat within the Greyhawk Arena in one of its segments. Beyond that, I'm coming up blank. Confused

Thanks!

SirXaris

Mon May 04, 2015 9:22 pm  

Pandemonium in the Veins in Dungeon 96 is set in and around an arena and includes gladiatorial combat. The Dragon issue for that month also highlighted arena combat as I recall.
    Adept Greytalker

Tue May 05, 2015 9:26 am  

Huh, I was just about to post the same question, as my campaign is headed there too.

I haven't read it yet, but a lot of people have mentioned this high-level Pathfinder setting/adventure:

http://paizo.com/products/btpy8gph?Coliseum-Morpheuon

Coliseum Morpheuon is a 16-20 adventure set in an alternate Plane of Dreams where high-level adventurers battle to the death.

One of the PCs in my campaign is, unknown to her, the daughter of Nazarn, the half-orc quasi-deity of gladiators, so I've got this long-term campaign goal notion that to be recognized by her father as his legitimate daughter she has to prove her mettle in the arena. That's about all I've decided so far, so I'm interested in more ideas from others as well.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: