ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Black Breath of Iuz
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Black Breath of Iuz
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:01 pm  
    Black Breath of Iuz

Hi,

I try to find out mode details about this plague.
    I know Shield Lands was affected.
    The first outbreak was in 591 in Shield Lands : If i'm correct Goblins were the first who bring this plague in Gensal ...

What is this disease ??
    How someone can catch it... which are the effects... The saving to avoid it etc..

Regards
    GreySage

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:51 pm  

Here is an easy to find post with background information on the Black Breath of Iuz: http://home.comcast.net/~burningewoks/dnd/CY595.htm

I found this sentence in a paragraph near the bottom:

"Despite some especially lethal traps left by the former Shield Mage to protect his possessions, Dolquond's Artifacts of Wonder and Light was found. In it the party learned that The Magic Lantern of Everlasting Night might be the item that was needed to banish the Black Breath. The lantern was lost into the depths of the Nyr Dyv in a shipwreck long ago and never recovered."

Additionally, if you can find a copy of this LG scenario, it may provide the information you're looking for:

"Premiere! SHL5-08 On Solid Grounds by Christopher J. Banks
    The Black Breath of Iuz is a terrible affliction that has ravaged the Shield Lands for nearly a year now. Was [sic] the plague moves across the lands, wiping out peasant and noble alike, hope fades from the once proud eyes of the Shield Landers. But in a sea of darkness rests a glimmer of hope. A cure for the plague may exist. A specially selected army regiment has been constructed to travel to the mysterious Sidhee forest in hopes of finding this cure. An adventure for parties of APL 6-12."

Apparently, there are at least two possibilities. Wink

Hope this little bit helps. Smile

SirXaris
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:16 am  

What version of D&D are you playing, mydrianor?
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:51 pm  

Hi SirXaris

Thanks...but I have already this info, but i wander if there are more information about this plague like Who and How this disease was created...and which are the effects, the incubation time etc..

Hi, smillan_31

I play in 3.5 ...you have more about that ?
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: