Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:41 pm  
Keoish Intelligence Reports

I have now done a few articles on different areas of the Oerth from the Keoish perspective. My personal background is military, so I wrote them up as if an espionage agency was sending out agents to the various parts of the world and returning reports on what they find.

My latest article is the Keoish Intelligence report from Greyhawk:

http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1104&mode=&order=0&thold=0

This one is a bit more off beat, in that the adventure hooks are primarily in the diplomatic arena, as opposed to a dungeon crawl or wilderness exploration. I think that adventures set in a spy or diplomatic type setting have great potential. So if anyone is interested in what my article had, please let me know.

I wanted to combine my love for the theater into this article as well, so I picked a minor NPC from the City of Greyhawk boxed set and made him a sleeper agent.

Again, this article is a bit different, but I think there is some potential there. Maybe the biggest limiting factor is that the article is set after the Greyhawk Wars, and many folk have moved on from that period. Anyway, let me know if you have any feedback.

O-D