Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - What's still needed?
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Canonfire! Chronicles
    What's still needed?
    GreySage

Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:03 am  
    What's still needed?

Okay, I think that "we the people" have a right to know what's going on. What I mean by that is:

What's still needed to get out the first issue of The Canonfire! Chronicles and what, if anything, we -- "the public" -- can do to assist in this matter?

I know that I am not alone in eagerly awaiting The Canonfire! Chronicles #1, so what can we do for you guys? Happy

Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:38 pm  

I was informed that some of the maps from one of the adventures needed a few extra touches before it was completed. Sir Xaris sent them my way to see if I could finish what Cebrion already cleaned up really well. I sent a demo back to see if this is suitable. If I get the ok he should have everything by Monday. Waiting on a response back from one of the authors on proposed corrections and changes to their article submission. My adventure is ready to roll. I am not waiting for art work. If we can publish it then we publish it. If the art comes in before the above occurs then we can include it in the CC.

As far as what is required for the OJ that is a question that Cebrion or Nellisir should be better equipped to answer.

Later

Argon
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Canonfire! Chronicles All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: