Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Greetings from Canada eh!
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk!
    Greetings from Canada eh!
    Novice

Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:46 am  
    Greetings from Canada eh!

Hello everyone, up until recently I've been mostly a long time...stalker, umm, I mean reader for the past 3 years of these forums and an avid reader of Mortellan's blog and art, especially his Needfest Specials.

So, I thought it was about time to join my fellow Greyhawk lovers in "person"

I'm a young'un. 22...Unfortunately, I came to D&D in the 3.5 era and picked up the Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk which ignited my love for the setting.

I usually DM but I don't have much experience. There isn't a lot of groups in my area who are in to D&D(more people in my city are into Magic, sigh) and the only people who are, play Eberron, and I don't care much for it.

I look forward to fruitful discussions and readings in the near future
    GreySage

Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:08 pm  

Welcome to Canonfire! DevilSmiter!

We're very glad you've chosen to take the plunge and join in our forums as a participating member. Be sure you take a look at the Articles link above to many excellent fan-created bits of Greyhawk lore.

SirXaris

Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:22 pm  
    stalker

As a fellow newbie here its not really my place to welcome you here, but we can explore it together Happy
    Most people use the term lurker instead of stalker, but if you want to be an invisable stalker you can Laughing , instead of a lurker above ,just try not to smother too many players at once Wink
    GreySage

Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:44 pm  

Welcome DevilSmiter and ArchmageJ! Cool

As for learning with 3.5 . . . you're forgiven. Wink Laughing

Whichever system you learned with, it is your love for Greyhawk that is appreciated here. Everything Greyhawk is to be found here. We are pleased to find new people -- and another generation -- interested in the Gaming World we love.

Be sure to explore the Greyhawk Wiki. You will find the link on the top left of the screen. Two of our Alumni -- Rasgon and Robbastard have devoted a great deal of time and effort into putting together a Wiki devoted to Greyhawk lore. Many others have devoted their time to the project as well.

The e-zine The Canonfire Chronicles is devoted to produces new material for our favorite Gaming World as well. It is a volunteer project, produced by those with a love of Greyhawk. Be sure to check it out.

We look forward to having you join in our conversations and eagerly anticipate any questions you might have concerning Greyhawk, or even DMing. Canonfire is the place to get the answers.

So again, Hail and Well Met DevilSmiter and ArchmageJ. Cool
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: