JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Swanmays
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Greyhawk- AD&D 2nd Edition
    Swanmays
    GreySage

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:45 am  
    Swanmays

I have the Complete Book of Humanoids, Monster Compendium, and other various books, but could not find definitive answers to the two following questions regarding swanmays:

1) Do they only have female children? Or is it possible for male children to be born as well?

2) Are swanmays born, or only 'created' when a female has proven herself worthy of indoctrination into this special society?

thanks,

-Lanthorn
    Journeyman Greytalker

Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:24 pm  
    Re: Swanmays

They're humans (although I could have sworn somewhere it said half-elves as well, but I can't find it) with a special power rather than an actual new race, so they can have children normally, and it would be like any other human pregnancy. Female children would have to be initiated into the sorority when they become adults to become swanmays.

This is my reading; I don't think it has been specified anywhere.

Jeff
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Greyhawk- AD&D 2nd Edition All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: