ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Posting an image
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Canonfire! & GreyTalk Support and Feedback
    Posting an image
    Master Greytalker

Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:39 am  
    Posting an image

I'm trying to post images.

The code suggests I do this with the commands [img] and [/img], but when I do this, with a valid url between, I am not seeing an image displayed, just text.

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ijk8fl7ufrSgvUiSfvaXj0z4vGjz_0jc/view?usp=sharing[/img]

[img]https://goo.gl/images/dbEYxr[/img]

So what am I missing?
    My campaigns are multilayered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which, quite frankly, would simply be too strong for your hobbyist gamer.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mp7Ikko8SI
    Novice

Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:00 am  

I had the same problem and I still couldn't solve it. Instead, I found out how to post without losing quality using this application - imglarger.com that I found by chance, but it really helped me a lot because with its help I can get rid of noise from a photo taken by the digital camera, enhance color and contrast with only one click, enlarge and upscale image without losing quality and other options that I really looked for and I was lucky to find. What other applications do you use for this?
    Sage of Canonfire

Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:05 pm  

I think the problem is those are links to code to produce an image, but not an image itself (.jpg .gif .png etc) And the code on the forum can't deal with it.

Not sure there is a solution, beyond saving and uploading the image to a 3rd place or onto canonfire directly, which I am looking in to.

-Gary
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Canonfire! & GreyTalk Support and Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
    You can reply to topics in this forum
    You can edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Canonfire! is a production of the Thursday Group in assocation with GREYtalk and Canonfire! Enterprises

Contact the Webmaster.  Long Live Spidasa!

Greyhawk Gothic Font by Darlene Pekul is used under the Creative Commons License.

PHP-Nuke Copyright © 2005 by Francisco Burzi. This is free software, and you may redistribute it under the GPL. PHP-Nuke comes with absolutely no warranty, for details, see the license.
    Page Generation: 0.35 Seconds