Signup
Welcome to... Canonfire! World of GreyhawK
Features
Touring the Flanaess
Cities of
Oerth
Deadly Denizens
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Town locations
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Town locations
    Author Message
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:31 pm  
    Town locations

    I'm trying to add the locations of named towns and its a bit difficult for me to
    do the research because of my poor eyesight.

    Any idea where this is located?

    Alran [TWN]
    LGG - 135
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:43 pm  
    Re: Town locations

    JasonZavoda wrote:
    I'm trying to add the locations of named towns and its a bit difficult for me to
    do the research because of my poor eyesight.

    Any idea where this is located?

    Alran [TWN]
    LGG - 135


    Seems to be a Suel Imperium era settlement that is in the history of the Yeomanry but might belong to the Sea Princes now or the town may be abandoned or renamed.
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:43 pm  

    Alvein [TWN]
    COG:C# - 15

    That ref is city of greyhawk boxed set ca rd #15
    GreySage

    Joined: Aug 03, 2001
    Posts: 3110
    From: Michigan

    Send private message
    Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:41 pm  

    JasonZavoda wrote:
    JasonZavoda wrote:
    I'm trying to add the locations of named towns and its a bit difficult for me to
    do the research because of my poor eyesight.

    Any idea where this is located?

    Alran [TWN]
    LGG - 135


    Seems to be a Suel Imperium era settlement that is in the history of the Yeomanry but might belong to the Sea Princes now or the town may be abandoned or renamed.


    It's on the coast of Jeklea Bay, so just as Melkot, mentioned in the same paragraph, is actually in the Sea Princes, it's either in the Hold of the Sea Princes or the Amedio Jungle, despite being mentioned in the Yeomanry section. If Jeklea Bay is the body of water that extends from Monmurg to the northern tip of the Amedio Jungle, then Alran could be any of the modern settlements on that coast, from Monmurg to Port Toli. If it's in the Amedio Jungle, it could conceivably be an early name for Sasserine.

    It could also simply be abandoned, or inhabited only by nonhuman monsters. But it's definitely not in the modern Yeomanry.

    JasonZavoda wrote:
    Alvein [TWN]
    COG:C# - 15

    That ref is city of greyhawk boxed set ca rd #15


    It's in the Stark Mounds, in southern Geoff.
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:14 pm  

    Angrimm [TWN]
    DUN#70 - 59,61
    Apprentice Greytalker

    Joined: May 11, 2012
    Posts: 10


    Send private message
    Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:59 pm  
    Rough location of Angrimm

    Angrimm is located in the Underdark under the Hellfurnaces. It is a couple miles away (by tunnel) from the north shore of the Sunless Sea, and about 3 miles ESE "as the crow" flies" from the Cloaker Rift. I do not know the exact map coordinates.
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:18 pm  
    Re: Rough location of Angrimm

    crash72ndst wrote:
    Angrimm is located in the Underdark under the Hellfurnaces. It is a couple miles away (by tunnel) from the north shore of the Sunless Sea, and about 3 miles ESE "as the crow" flies" from the Cloaker Rift. I do not know the exact map coordinates.


    Close enough. Thanks!
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:23 pm  

    Arcana City [TWN]
    UA - 21
    GreySage

    Joined: Aug 03, 2001
    Posts: 3110
    From: Michigan

    Send private message
    Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:51 pm  
    Re: Rough location of Angrimm

    crash72ndst wrote:
    Angrimm is located in the Underdark under the Hellfurnaces. It is a couple miles away (by tunnel) from the north shore of the Sunless Sea, and about 3 miles ESE "as the crow" flies" from the Cloaker Rift. I do not know the exact map coordinates.


    It's likely in the area marked U1 on Maldin's underdark map.
    GreySage

    Joined: Aug 03, 2001
    Posts: 3110
    From: Michigan

    Send private message
    Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:09 pm  

    JasonZavoda wrote:
    Arcana City [TWN]
    UA - 21


    I don't think this has ever been officially unearthed in the Greyhawk setting, but the context in Unearthed Arcana is that "the College of Magic in Arcana City" is a hypothetical target for a barbarian horde. Perhaps Arcana City is a superstitious barbarian name for the City of Greyhawk, and the College of Magic is that city's University of Magical Arts.

    The College of Wizardry book by Bruce Cordell details the magical college of Mathghamhna and suggests the northwesternmost spur of the Yatils as one possible location. The Chancellor of Mathghamhna is named Japheth Arcane.
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:55 pm  

    rasgon wrote:
    JasonZavoda wrote:
    Arcana City [TWN]
    UA - 21


    I don't think this has ever been officially unearthed in the Greyhawk setting, but the context in Unearthed Arcana is that "the College of Magic in Arcana City" is a hypothetical target for a barbarian horde. Perhaps Arcana City is a superstitious barbarian name for the City of Greyhawk, and the College of Magic is that city's University of Magical Arts.

    The College of Wizardry book by Bruce Cordell details the magical college of Mathghamhna and suggests the northwesternmost spur of the Yatils as one possible location. The Chancellor of Mathghamhna is named Japheth Arcane.


    That's good for a reference point. Yatils it will be.
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:31 am  

    Armaran [TWN]
    WGS2 - 43,44
    GreySage

    Joined: Aug 03, 2001
    Posts: 3110
    From: Michigan

    Send private message
    Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:31 am  

    JasonZavoda wrote:
    Armaran [TWN]
    WGS2 - 43,44


    "Located at location Y2-32 on the poster map in The WORLD OF GREYHAWK® boxed set."
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:30 pm  

    rasgon wrote:
    JasonZavoda wrote:
    Armaran [TWN]
    WGS2 - 43,44


    "Located at location Y2-32 on the poster map in The WORLD OF GREYHAWK® boxed set."


    That would be in the Hold of Stonefist I believe
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:35 pm  

    Aroks Landing [TWN]
    SLV - 7,47
    TSB - IC
    GreySage

    Joined: Aug 03, 2001
    Posts: 3110
    From: Michigan

    Send private message
    Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:46 pm  

    JasonZavoda wrote:
    Aroks Landing [TWN]
    SLV - 7,47
    TSB - IC


    On the coast of Woolly Bay, northwest of Hardby.
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:54 pm  

    rasgon wrote:
    JasonZavoda wrote:
    Aroks Landing [TWN]
    SLV - 7,47
    TSB - IC


    On the coast of Woolly Bay, northwest of Hardby.


    Any indication if it is an independent town or under the control of Hardby or a nation?
    GreySage

    Joined: Aug 03, 2001
    Posts: 3110
    From: Michigan

    Send private message
    Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:32 am  

    JasonZavoda wrote:
    Any indication if it is an independent town or under the control of Hardby or a nation?


    Slavers doesn't say specifically, but there's more detail in Dungeon #109, page 107. "The real power in Arok's Landing is the Shipwright's Guild, and by extension, the [Hardby] Merchants' Alliance. The Alliance has begun to move its operations here, out from under the watchful gaze of the Hardby garrison and its spies."

    The Hardby Merchants' Alliance was the ruling body of Hardby from 517 CY to 582 CY, when the Directing Oligarchy of Greyhawk appointed a military council to control the town. [From the Ashes Campaign Book, 17; Dungeon #109, page 96.]

    One way of looking at it is that pre-Wars, Arok's Landing was controlled by Hardby, and post-Wars it's more under the control of Hardby than Hardby itself is. It's a center of resistance by the deposed Merchants' Alliance against Greyhawk rule.
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:34 am  

    rasgon wrote:
    JasonZavoda wrote:
    Any indication if it is an independent town or under the control of Hardby or a nation?


    Slavers doesn't say specifically, but there's more detail in Dungeon #109, page 107. "The real power in Arok's Landing is the Shipwright's Guild, and by extension, the [Hardby] Merchants' Alliance. The Alliance has begun to move its operations here, out from under the watchful gaze of the Hardby garrison and its spies."

    The Hardby Merchants' Alliance was the ruling body of Hardby from 517 CY to 582 CY, when the Directing Oligarchy of Greyhawk appointed a military council to control the town. [From the Ashes Campaign Book, 17; Dungeon #109, page 96.]

    One way of looking at it is that pre-Wars, Arok's Landing was controlled by Hardby, and post-Wars it's more under the control of Hardby than Hardby itself is. It's a center of resistance by the deposed Merchants' Alliance against Greyhawk rule.


    Excellent. I added the Dungeon 109 reference.
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:48 pm  

    Arrowstrand (Pop 650)[TWN][BTL]
    IVID
    Master Greytalker

    Joined: May 12, 2005
    Posts: 860
    From: Woonsocket, RI, USA

    Send private message
    Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:03 am  

    JasonZavoda wrote:
    Arrowstrand (Pop 650)[TWN][BTL]
    IVID

    I placed Arrowstrand in hex X-54, 40 leagues east of Eastfair.
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:59 pm  

    DMPrata wrote:
    JasonZavoda wrote:
    Arrowstrand (Pop 650)[TWN][BTL]
    IVID

    I placed Arrowstrand in hex X-54, 40 leagues east of Eastfair.


    So north province, excellent
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Sat May 23, 2020 7:00 pm  

    Adreans Landing [TWN]
    LGJ#3 - 28
    LGJ#4 - 29,30
    Master Greytalker

    Joined: May 12, 2005
    Posts: 860
    From: Woonsocket, RI, USA

    Send private message
    Sun May 24, 2020 6:38 am  

    JasonZavoda wrote:
    Adreans Landing [TWN]
    LGJ#3 - 28
    LGJ#4 - 29,30

    In Nyrond, between the Celadon and the Duntide. The town isn’t founded until after the Wars.
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Sun May 24, 2020 10:11 am  

    DMPrata wrote:
    JasonZavoda wrote:
    Adreans Landing [TWN]
    LGJ#3 - 28
    LGJ#4 - 29,30

    In Nyrond, between the Celadon and the Duntide. The town isn’t founded until after the Wars.


    Excellent. Thank you.


    Alhaster (Pop 4,700)[TWN]
    LGG - 25,27,102
    GreySage

    Joined: Aug 03, 2001
    Posts: 3110
    From: Michigan

    Send private message
    Sun May 24, 2020 5:35 pm  

    Alhaster is the capital of Redhand in the Bandit Kingdoms. It's most thoroughly detailed in "Backdrop: Alhaster" in Dungeon #131 and in the accompanying adventure "The Prince of Redhand."

    "The Prince of Redhand," Dungeon #131. Pages 49-79.
    "Backdrop: Alhaster," Dungeon #131. Pages 80-93.

    It also appears on the Dungeon Magazine map of the Flanaess.

    Alhaster is "on the rugged northern shore of the Lake of Unknown Depths... The town curls around a natural harbor."


    Last edited by rasgon on Mon May 25, 2020 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Sun May 24, 2020 8:49 pm  

    Alocotla {Alacotla}[KNG][TWN]
    TSB - 44,46-49,53-56,Map
    GreySage

    Joined: Aug 03, 2001
    Posts: 3110
    From: Michigan

    Send private message
    Mon May 25, 2020 6:27 am  

    JasonZavoda wrote:
    Alocotla {Alacotla}[KNG][TWN]
    TSB - 44,46-49,53-56,Map


    Northern shore of Lake Tchlapac, in central Hepmonaland.
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Mon May 25, 2020 9:20 am  

    rasgon wrote:
    JasonZavoda wrote:
    Alocotla {Alacotla}[KNG][TWN]
    TSB - 44,46-49,53-56,Map


    Northern shore of Lake Tchlapac, in central Hepmonaland.


    zExcellent. Thanks.

    Anatal [KNG][TWN]
    TSB - 47,48,50,56,Map
    GreySage

    Joined: Aug 03, 2001
    Posts: 3110
    From: Michigan

    Send private message
    Mon May 25, 2020 9:28 am  

    JasonZavoda wrote:
    Anatal [KNG][TWN]
    TSB - 47,48,50,56,Map


    Eastern coast of central Hepmonaland, in the Kyalo Hills northeast of Alocotla.
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Mon May 25, 2020 8:40 pm  

    rasgon wrote:
    JasonZavoda wrote:
    Anatal [KNG][TWN]
    TSB - 47,48,50,56,Map


    Eastern coast of central Hepmonaland, in the Kyalo Hills northeast of Alocotla.


    Sweet.

    Arndulanth (Pop 2,000)(Pop 2,300)[TWN]
    LGG - 75
    WGR4 - 66,67,79,82,83
    Master Greytalker

    Joined: May 12, 2005
    Posts: 860
    From: Woonsocket, RI, USA

    Send private message
    Tue May 26, 2020 6:21 am  

    JasonZavoda wrote:


    Sweet.

    Arndulanth (Pop 2,000)(Pop 2,300)[TWN]
    LGG - 75
    WGR4 - 66,67,79,82,83


    Western edge of the Flinty Hills. I placed it in hex Z2-68.
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Tue May 26, 2020 10:09 am  

    DMPrata wrote:
    JasonZavoda wrote:


    Sweet.

    Arndulanth (Pop 2,000)(Pop 2,300)[TWN]
    LGG - 75
    WGR4 - 66,67,79,82,83


    Western edge of the Flinty Hills. I placed it in hex Z2-68.


    Independent or part of some nation?
    Master Greytalker

    Joined: May 12, 2005
    Posts: 860
    From: Woonsocket, RI, USA

    Send private message
    Tue May 26, 2020 11:15 am  

    JasonZavoda wrote:
    DMPrata wrote:
    JasonZavoda wrote:


    Sweet.

    Arndulanth (Pop 2,000)(Pop 2,300)[TWN]
    LGG - 75
    WGR4 - 66,67,79,82,83


    Western edge of the Flinty Hills. I placed it in hex Z2-68.


    Independent or part of some nation?

    Nyrond
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Tue May 26, 2020 11:39 am  

    DMPrata wrote:
    JasonZavoda wrote:
    DMPrata wrote:
    JasonZavoda wrote:


    Sweet.

    Arndulanth (Pop 2,000)(Pop 2,300)[TWN]
    LGG - 75
    WGR4 - 66,67,79,82,83


    Western edge of the Flinty Hills. I placed it in hex Z2-68.


    Independent or part of some nation?

    Nyrond


    Fantastic

    Arnford (Pop 3,200)(Pop 3,900)[TWN]
    LGG - 75
    WGR4 - 69,70
    Master Greytalker

    Joined: May 12, 2005
    Posts: 860
    From: Woonsocket, RI, USA

    Send private message
    Tue May 26, 2020 1:48 pm  

    JasonZavoda wrote:


    Fantastic

    Arnford (Pop 3,200)(Pop 3,900)[TWN]
    LGG - 75
    WGR4 - 69,70

    Also Nyrond, northeast of Beetu.
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Tue May 26, 2020 3:59 pm  

    DMPrata wrote:
    JasonZavoda wrote:


    Fantastic

    Arnford (Pop 3,200)(Pop 3,900)[TWN]
    LGG - 75
    WGR4 - 69,70

    Also Nyrond, northeast of Beetu.


    Thanks!

    Ashdown [TWN]
    NA - 34
    GreySage

    Joined: Aug 03, 2001
    Posts: 3110
    From: Michigan

    Send private message
    Tue May 26, 2020 8:13 pm  

    JasonZavoda wrote:

    Ashdown [TWN]
    NA - 34


    Looks like this reference is in error. There's no "Ashdown" mentioned on page 34 of Night Arrant, but page 341 describes a character named Runewort (his nickname is Hop), son of Kay of Ashdown.

    Kay of Ashdown is not further described; we only know he's Hop's father. Ashdown, likewise, is not further described. It's probably a safe guess that it's a town, though I suppose it's possible that it's a noble house. Hop lives in the City of Greyhawk, so Ashdown might be nearby.

    I'd be tempted to make it an older name for Oakhurst from the 3e module The Sunless Citadel, with the idea that it was named after the fall of the dragon Ashardalon at the nearby Ashen Plain.
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Tue May 26, 2020 8:34 pm  

    rasgon wrote:
    JasonZavoda wrote:

    Ashdown [TWN]
    NA - 34


    Looks like this reference is in error. There's no "Ashdown" mentioned on page 34 of Night Arrant, but page 341 describes a character named Runewort (his nickname is Hop), son of Kay of Ashdown.

    Kay of Ashdown is not further described; we only know he's Hop's father. Ashdown, likewise, is not further described. It's probably a safe guess that it's a town, though I suppose it's possible that it's a noble house. Hop lives in the City of Greyhawk, so Ashdown might be nearby.

    I'd be tempted to make it an older name for Oakhurst from the 3e module The Sunless Citadel, with the idea that it was named after the fall of the dragon Ashardalon at the nearby Ashen Plain.


    Cool. The index data was all first draft so its great to get it corrected

    Asnath Copse [WD][TWN]
    LGG - 129
    LGJ#3 - 31
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:52 pm  

    No luck on

    Asnath Copse [WD][TWN]
    LGG - 129
    LGJ#3 - 31
    GreySage

    Joined: Aug 03, 2001
    Posts: 3110
    From: Michigan

    Send private message
    Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:02 pm  

    Living Greyhawk Gazetteer, page 29:

    "The geography of Veluna is generally unremarkable. All forests of importance have long since been clear cut, leaving only the Ironwood, on the southern border, the Dapple Wood and the Asnath Copse, a small woodland that, in former days, provided most of the lumber that built nearby Veluna City."
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:45 pm  

    rasgon wrote:
    Living Greyhawk Gazetteer, page 29:

    "The geography of Veluna is generally unremarkable. All forests of importance have long since been clear cut, leaving only the Ironwood, on the southern border, the Dapple Wood and the Asnath Copse, a small woodland that, in former days, provided most of the lumber that built nearby Veluna City."


    Excellent, so not a town but in Veluna

    Atherstone [TWN]
    LGG - 112
    WGR5 - 68,70
    GreySage

    Joined: Aug 03, 2001
    Posts: 3110
    From: Michigan

    Send private message
    Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:00 am  

    JasonZavoda wrote:
    Excellent, so not a town but in Veluna


    Okay, here's the Living Greyhawk Journal #3 reference: "After much study a gentleman known only as 'The Inquisitor' has determined that the Field of Peren, a term recently unearthed in a temple associated with something known as the 'Hosts of Darkness,' is an old name for the plains west of the town of Asnath. Attention now turns to the secluded halls of the olven library in the Asnath Copse, where further answers may lie."

    So:

    1. There is a town called Asnath.
    2. It's near Asnath Copse, but it's not the same thing as Asnath Copse, which is a small forest near Asnath. The Copse has an old elven library in it.

    Anna Meyer's map shows Asnath on the northern edge of Asnath Copse, on the Great Western Road between Veluna City and Devarnish.
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:26 am  

    rasgon wrote:
    JasonZavoda wrote:
    Excellent, so not a town but in Veluna


    Okay, here's the Living Greyhawk Journal #3 reference: "After much study a gentleman known only as 'The Inquisitor' has determined that the Field of Peren, a term recently unearthed in a temple associated with something known as the 'Hosts of Darkness,' is an old name for the plains west of the town of Asnath. Attention now turns to the secluded halls of the olven library in the Asnath Copse, where further answers may lie."

    So:

    1. There is a town called Asnath.
    2. It's near Asnath Copse, but it's not the same thing as Asnath Copse, which is a small forest near Asnath. The Copse has an old elven library in it.

    Anna Meyer's map shows Asnath on the northern edge of Asnath Copse, on the Great Western Road between Veluna City and Devarnish.


    Sounds like there is some kind of elven settlement in the copse as well.
    GreySage

    Joined: Aug 03, 2001
    Posts: 3110
    From: Michigan

    Send private message
    Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:51 am  

    JasonZavoda wrote:

    Sounds like there is some kind of elven settlement in the copse as well.
    It may be ruined, however.
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:16 pm  

    rasgon wrote:
    JasonZavoda wrote:

    Sounds like there is some kind of elven settlement in the copse as well.
    It may be ruined, however.


    Ill put that in the notes. Thanks!

    Now on to

    Atherstone [TWN]
    LGG - 112
    WGR5 - 68,70
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

    Joined: May 29, 2018
    Posts: 410


    Send private message
    Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:19 pm  

    Axegard (Pop 13,200)[TWN]
    LGG - 117
    Display posts from previous:   
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

    Jump to:  

    You cannot post new topics in this forum
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum


    Forums ©


    Canonfire! is a production of the Thursday Group in assocation with GREYtalk and Canonfire! Enterprises

    Contact the Webmaster.  Long Live Spidasa!


    Greyhawk Gothic Font by Darlene Pekul is used under the Creative Commons License.

    PHP-Nuke Copyright © 2005 by Francisco Burzi. This is free software, and you may redistribute it under the GPL. PHP-Nuke comes with absolutely no warranty, for details, see the license.
    Page Generation: 0.33 Seconds