Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:25 pm
by Richard "Longetalos" Di Ioia
Campaigning in the Gran March is for those that want an army style campaign. The country is highly militarized with all men (and most women) joining the army for a 7 year stint. This country is ideal for a group of players who want to campaign as a squad within an army - with all the standard tropes of that kind of profession.
Country specific resources
Adventures in this country include:
- Being sent on special missions by army commanders.
- Roleplaying as disgruntled troops with inappropriate nicknames.
- Exploring the monster infested Dim forest.
- Exploring the monster infested Rushmoors (location of the N1 module Cult of the Reptile God).
- If set in the year 498 CY, the campaign can center around helping the dwarves in the Hateful Wars against the goblinoids of the Lortmil mountains.
- Political intrigue between the Knights of the Watch and the ruling nobility.
Adventures in nearby areas include:
The central location of the Gran March allows characters located there to participate in adventures in many nearby countries.
- The city of Hochoch and the invasion of Geoff by the giants.
- Adventures in nearby Bissel against the agents of Ket.
- Adventures in Veluna, Keoland, Sterich and the Duchy of Ulek.
Unfortunately, the Gran March is landlocked so maritime campaigns cannot easily be set here. Nor are a lot of ruins for plundering available within the lands of the Gran March.
Richard Di Ioia (aka Longetalos)
Last edited by Longetalos on Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total