Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:14 pm
Oerth Journal #34 Released
Just for sake of anyone who might've not heard:
The free PDF of Oerth Journal #34 has been released, and Patrons of GreyhawkOnline get a free print edition of OJ34.
The Winter edition of the OJ is already in production, and with a little luck, it'll be out sometime in January. And if you become a Patron before the 1st, you will be on the list for OJ35 as the gift to our Patrons.
Visit GreyhawkOnline so you can download your free copy of OJ34, and you can always get any other back issue, too!
OJ 34 has a lot of great material, including:
Monsters, Famous NPCs, New NPCs, Fiction, Ecologies, and more!
● Librarian's Chronicle: Letter from the Editor - by Kristoph Nolen
● St. Benedor - by Gary Holian
● Lore of the Phost Tree - by Lance Hawvermale
● Omnipotent View: Forging of a Man - by Richard DiIoia
● Reimagining Lord Yrag - by Amy "Theala" Crittenden
● The Pentagram, a Spelljamming ship - by Denis "Maldin" Tetreault
● Exploring the Dry Steppes: Journal of Zabin Al-Xin - by John Burchfield
● Ecology of the Thri-kreen - Kristoph Nolen
● Fistful of Baubles - by David Leonard
● Inauguration of an Apprentice - by Robert M. Guy III
● Fergus Matremand: Capt. of the Greenjerkins - by Paul Herridge
● Vault of Daoud - by Thomas Kelly
● Secret Legacies of the Flan - by Les "Oblivion Seeker" Reno
Owner and Lead Admin: https://greyhawkonline.com
Editor-in-Chief of the Oerth Journal: https://greyhawkonline.com/oerthjournal
Visit my professional art gallery: https://wkristophnolen.daportfolio.com