Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Ruins of Castle Mukos?
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Ruins of Castle Mukos?
    Novice

Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:41 pm  
    Ruins of Castle Mukos?

Hi folks,

I'm going to be running White Plume Mountain soon for my AD&D group and am hoping to pad out the surrounding environs... the info in Return To WPM has me covered for Thingizzard, and my players aren't ready for Dragotha so we're skipping that hahaha. There's nothing I can find anywhere on Castle Mukos though, Return to WPM just has the Meenlocks listed but no map or anything else.

I'm trying to avoid cooking up a whole new thing for this due to time constraints, does anyone here know of anything I'm missing? Or, barring that- know of a map/ module of a ruined castle that I can at least use, like something from a Dragon magazine or Judges Guild? Probably going to populate it with undead rather than Meenlocks... thanks!
    GreySage

Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:15 pm  

Though it isn't much, this is all the reference I can find (copied from one of Grodog's posts on another website):

Mukos, Castle [CTL]
    RWPM - 2,8,9,10,12,27
    S2E - 3

At about two minutes in, this video has a nice castle map that seems to fit well with the artwork of Castle Mukos. You may find it helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tjQGAhIQx0

And, here's a link to my write-up of my campaign's inclusion of White Plume Mountain. I didn't see any other threads covering that module, so I hope mine gives you some ideas.

http://canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5610

SirXaris
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: